Saturday Lotto is the third Gold Lotto draw every week in Australia, after Monday and Wednesday Lotto.
When Can I Play Saturday Lotto?
As the name suggests Saturday Lotto is played every Saturday in Australia. The lotto close time will depend which state lottery you are in. For example:
- NSW Lotteries – close time 7:30pm.
- Tattersalls – close time 7:30pm.
- Lotterywest – close time 5:00pm.
- SA Lotteries – 7:00pm.
You can check the exact time of the draw on your lottery ticket.
How to Play Saturday Gold Lotto
1. Buy an entry.
Note: Prices can vary depending on which state lottery.
- Play a standard game by choosing or randomly generating six regular numbers and two supplementary numbers from 1 to 45.
- Play a multi-week entry for other lotteries during the week with the same numbers for a set number of weeks.
- Play a “systems entry” where you choose more numbers per game thus increasing your chance to win.
You can purchase your Saturday Lotto entries either at an authorised retailer like a newsagent or online.
2. Either pick your own numbers or take a QuickPick or randomly generated numbers.
3. Choose a way to play:
How Can I Check Results?
You can visit your state’s lottery website for the latest Saturday Lotto results or else check back here on LottoNumbers.com.au.
How Can I Win Saturday Lotto?
Saturday Lotto has 6 prize pool divisions that you could win. Below you will also find the odds of winning each division based on one standard game.
|Division||Lotto Numbers Required||Odds (1 Standard Game)|
|1||All 6 winning numbers||8,145,060:1|
|2||5 winning numbers plus either 1 or 2 of the supplementary numbers||678,755:1|
|3||5 winning numbers||36,689:1|
|4||4 winning numbers||733:1|
|5||3 winning numbers plus either 1 or 2 of the supplementary numbers||297:1|
|6||1 or 2 winning numbers plus 2 supplementary numbers||144:1|
To purchase your tickets in the next Saturday Gold Lotto click here now.